We invite you to journey with us in our mission by offering gifts of time, talent and treasure. There are many ways to support the Sisters in serving the People of God.
Sr. Karen Ann, Development Director
Please click here to donate on-line with your credit card.
Donate by mail
If you choose to send a check through the mail, please make it payable to the Benedictine Sisters of Cullman, AL. Checks for the Foundation should be made payable to the Sacred Heart Monastery Foundation. Our mailing address is:
Benedictine Sisters of Cullman, Alabama
Attn. Development Office
916 Convent Rd., NE
Cullman, AL 35055
Other ways to give
- Planned/Deferred Gifts: If you wish to make a significant gift and do not currently have the disposable assets to do so, Wills and Bequests provide a means to make such a contribution. In this way, you can be assured that a portion of your estate will be of service to others through supporting the life and ministries of the Sisters. By remembering the Benedictine Sisters of Cullman in your will, you can ensure that part of your estate will continue to benefit others through the work of the Sisters.
- Gifts in Honor, in Celebration, or in Remembrance: For gifts in honor and/or remembrance, a card of acknowledgement will be sent to the person, or the family of the person, who is being honored or remembered. The acknowledgement card will not state the amount given. A separate acknowledgement with tax receipt will be sent to the donor.
- Grant Awards: Corporate, church, private and family foundations provide support to the Benedictine Sisters and their Ministries. If you are aware of corporations or foundations whose grant opportunities, matching-gift programs, or philanthropic focus would match well with our life and ministry, we invite you to let us know.
- Collective Gifts from Families or Organizations: Family members, groups of individuals, or organizations – both large and small – may wish to consolidate funds in order to make a collective gift to the Benedictine Sisters.
- In-Kind Gifts: We gratefully accept Goods and Services that are consistent with IRS tax guidelines and appropriate to the Sisters and their good works.
- Challenge Gifts: Some donors wish to stimulate others to give by matching the gifts of others within a given time frame. We welcome the opportunity to partner with “challenge gift” donors.
- Matching Gifts: Many companies match employees’ charitable contributions, providing a wonderful opportunity to increase your gift. If your employer offers a matching gift program, we will be glad to provide the necessary information.