We invite you to stay in touch with activities at Sacred Heart. There are many ways to keep up with happenings here and remain in touch.
- Read our Community News web page.
- Read our most recent Community newsletter, the Benedictine Update (pdf; published bi-annually).
- Share your prayer needs with us here.
- Sign up to receive our e-news in your email in-box.
- Read our latest letter from the Development Office (click here for a pdf copy).
- Learn about upcoming programs in the Retreat Center.
- Follow and engage with us on Facebook and Instagram by clicking the links in the header above.
- Read Good Zeal, our blog. Your comments are always welcome in the comment box.
- Request to receive our Benedictine Update newsletter and other mailings by completing the form below.
Development Office phone: (256) 615-6071
Development Office email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Request to recieve news and more by mail from the Sisters
To be among our friends who receive news and more by mail from the Sisters, please complete the form below. These mailings include Benedictine Update (our bi-annual newsletter), communications from our Development Office offering updates and opportunities to support our ministry, and an annual opportunity to share your Lenten prayer intentions with us, all leavened with spiritual insights from the Sisters. You will also receive a copy of the Retreat Center's annual program brochure. You may choose to stop receiving mail from us at any time by notifying our Development Office.